Glass octopus sculptures by 2BirdsGallery on Etsy
Kanto Illustrations #050 - 073 - Created by Piper Thibodeau
Piper’s fantastic series to illustrate the entire Pokedex marches on, and here is the latest installment! As usual, Piper’s take on each Pokemon is fun, creative, and delightfully well executed. Be sure to follow along on Tumblr or Twitter for all the latest updates.
Reasons to be a mermaid;
- No pants.
- No periods.
- Perfect hair.
- You can lure men to their death.
- Free clam bra.
ALRIGHT, so I went down to Forever 21 after seeing their amazing collection of sweaters and I grabbed what I could find still in store. I’d like you all to be able to drape these fine specimens on your bodies, but I am not made of cash dollars. There are 3 prizes.
THE PRIZE ITEMS TO BE HAD:
1ST PLACE: BOW DOWN HOODIE.
2ND PLACE: WHATEVER SWEATER
3RD PLACE: VERY CUTE BALLCAP
Give-away rules are as follows:
1) You do not have to be following me. Don’t follow me if you think this will increase your chances of winning (it won’t). Don’t follow me unless you want to. Or better yet, don’t follow me at all.
2) Like or Reblog this post for an entry. Reblog for second entry. Reblog 100 times for 100 entries. You get the idea.
3) Please do not have a giveaway blog. Have a real life blog. Have an art/writing blog. Have an interest/reference blog. Just not a give-away blog.
4) I will ship this to the ends of the earth on the backs of sea turtles to get this to you. It might take awhile, but it will get to you, free of charge.
5) If you know any of the clothes won’t fit you, or you want to give it to someone you know, you can still enter for them! Just put something along those lines in the tags, or if I contact you if you’ve won-let me know.
That should be it! Good luck and happy days!
God I love Legend. We bought the DVD recently and I was so disappointed that they replaced all the awesome as fuck 80s fantasy music with some utterly boring orchestrated stuff.
So, I drug out the ol’ VHS player and watched the tape. :>
The Director’s Cut is sooo much better than the US theatrical version though. D:
I did a side-by-side comparison of the two versions for a film course in college, and it wasn’t until I watched them both close together that I realized how shabby the theatrical release is. The latter has a ton of continuity errors (especially in the scene with Meg Mucklebones) and the symbolic use of color kind of falls apart.
Not to mention that the music by Tangerine Dream that you like was a hastily slapped-together soundtrack Universal forced Ridley Scott to contract, in order to make the movie more interesting to Americans when it was released a year later in the States. So the longer version with the “utterly boring orchestrated stuff” was how the movie was meant to be seen.
It know people get attached to things they grew up with, and I felt that way about Legend for a long time, but when I really sat down and looked at the two I grew to appreciate how well the original score goes with the intact film.
he is just a baby
FOAL WHINNIES ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
oh god no don’t look at me bb whinnies are the best
DONT CARE THAT THIS ISNT MY HORSE BLOG..
CUPCAKES AND SUCCULENTS???? SO VERY VERY RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS!
ATTN: miniprof!!!!! ((it wont let me put your url in all caps but imagine i am anyways))